These white chocolate and cranberry cookies are dangerously good.
White chocolate and cranberry cookies…who’d have thought that this combination would work so well in a cookie?
And what’s more, I MANAGED IT!
– Beat in egg and vanilla on high speed. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl as needed.
– In a separate bowl, whisk the flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt together until combined. On low speed, slowly mix into the wet ingredients until combined. The cookie dough will be quite thick. Add the white chocolate chips and dried cranberries mix on low for about 5-10 seconds until evenly disbursed.
– Cover dough tightly with aluminum foil or plastic wrap and chill for at least 2 hours and up to 2 days. Chilling is mandatory for this cookie dough.
– Preheat oven to 350F. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. Set aside.
– Once chilled, the dough will be slightly crumbly, but will come together if you work the dough with your hands as you roll into individual balls. Scoop and roll balls of dough, about 1 Tablespoon of dough each, into balls.
– Place 10 – 12 on each baking sheet. Bake in batches for 8-10 minutes, until barely golden brown around the edges. They will look extremely soft when you remove them from the oven.
– Allow to cool for 5 minutes on the cookie sheet. If the cookies are too puffy, try gently pressing down on them with the back of a spoon. They will slightly deflate as you let them cool. Transfer to cooling rack to cool completely.
– Your white chocolate and cranberry cookies are ready for tasting!
Click for our other tasty treats!