Below you will find the step by step process we follow in order to match you with your ideal child carer.
- Complete the registration form. The more information you provide the better!
- We will have a quick telephone conversation to confirm your details and to arrange a convenient time for a home visit.
- We will have a face to face meeting and spend time with your family to get to know the children, their personalities and the individual needs of your family.
- Suitable candidate profiles will be sent to you for review.
- Candidate skype interview
- We then recommend a trial day or weekend if possible to see the candidates working style and how they would fit into your family. It is important to recognise that although an employee and hired to do a job, a nanny has both a professional and a personal relationship with you. Therefore, what the nanny inherently brings to your family and the relationship matters.
- Offer of work and contract signing
- 1 month trial period. A home visit can be requested during this period to help the nanny settle in, offer advice and to troubleshoot any potential issues.