Below you will find the step by step process we follow to find a nanny that will be the perfect match for your family.
- Complete the registration form.
The more information you provide the better!
- We will arrange a convenient time for me (Emily) to give you a ring.
During this phone call, I will confirm the details in the registration form and ask you more in depth questions. To find a nanny that is a good match I need to get to know your children, their personalities and the individual needs of your family.
- I will create a family profile based on our conversation. This will be sent to you for confirmation.
- I will then use this profile to find a potential nanny. Suitable candidate profiles will be sent to you for review.
- The next step is for you to conduct a video interview with the candidate.
If the candidate is already in Paris, a face to face interview is recommended.
- We then recommend a trial day (or weekend) if possible. This is to see the candidates working style and how they would fit into your family.
It is important to recognise that although an employee and hired to do a job, a nanny has both a professional and a personal relationship with you. Therefore, what the nanny inherently brings to your family and the relationship matters.
- Offer of work and contract signing
- 1 month trial period. A home visit can be requested during this period to help the nanny settle in, offer advice and to troubleshoot any potential issues.