At Emily Rose Nannies we only recruit trained, experienced, professional nannies. We have strict requirements candidates must meet before being represented by our agency.
A qualified, professional nanny is someone who has received a diploma or certificate in childcare after completing 1-4 years of study. Therefore, all of our candidates hold a qualification in childcare and / or have demonstrated the equivalent through their work experience.
Our candidates all hold First Aid certificates or are willing to get certified before commencing work.
Candidates are interviewed with careful attention being paid to their skills, experience, professionalism and reliability.
We also look out for a positive attitude and emotional maturity.
Candidates are asked to complete a personal profile that will be made available to potential families. This includes information of their experience, references, copies of their certificates, personal information and reasons why they believe they would make a brilliant nanny in Paris.
Before recruiting a nanny we check and verify
- The identity of each candidate against their passport or drivers licence.
- The reasons for any gaps in employment history
- Their certificate or diploma to be classed as a professional nanny
- Their Criminal Reference Check
- 3 references. We contact each reference to confirm the competence and suitability of each candidate.