At Emily Rose Nannies we only recruit the best quality nannies, we have strict requirements they must meet in order to be represented by our agency.
A qualified nanny is a professional who has received a diploma or certificate in childcare after completing 1-4 years of study. Therefore, candidates are only represented if they hold a qualification in childcare and / or have demonstrated the equivalent through their work experience.
Our candidates all hold First Aid certificates or are willing to get certified before commencing work.
Candidates are interviewed with careful attention being paid to not only their skills, experience, professionalism and reliability but we also look out for a positive attitude and emotional maturity.
Candidates are asked to complete a personal profile that will be made available to potential families. This includes information of their experience, references, copies of their certificates, personal information and reasons why they believe they would make a brilliant nanny in Paris.
Before recruiting a nanny we check and verify
- The identity of each nanny against their passport or drivers licence.
- The reasons for any gaps in employment history
- The certificate of qualification
- The validity of the Criminal Reference Check
- 3 references. We contact each reference to confirm the competence and suitability of each candidate.