Below is the typical process of matching you with your ideal job and becoming a nanny in Paris.
- Send your CV and ID to Emily Rose Nannies.
- We’ll have a telephone or skype interview to confirm your details and to outline your preferences.
- Completion of registration documents. These will form your profile that will be sent to potential employers.
- We’ll conduct background and reference checks.
- Initial interview with a family. This is typically via Skype if you are not already in Paris.
- A visit to the family will be arranged. This could be a day long trial or a weekend trip if possible. The family will take responsibility for the cost of transport and accommodation.
- Providing all goes well at your trial you will receive an offer of employment. This will specify working hours, schedule, salary and responsibilities. A one month trial period will be included in the offer of employment.
- We offer an informal training session to all new candidates. This involves helping you settle in, offering advice, troubleshooting any potential issues and giving you some ideas for activities.
- Emily Rose Nannies will then stay in contact with you by checking in and sending monthly correspondence full of ideas to keep you and your little ones busy.